Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Battlefield bad company 2, medal of honor, or black ops?

i know 2 of them hasnt come out yet but, do yall think i should buy bbc2? or just wait until MOH and black ops come out?Battlefield bad company 2, medal of honor, or black ops?
Get BFBC2. I traded in MW2 for it and never looked back, great fun and has the potential to be more tactical than MW2 by far. Also I have yet to see cheating and glitching on it.Battlefield bad company 2, medal of honor, or black ops?
Well, considering that I own Bad Company 2 and am in the beta of Medal of Honor, among those 2, i would have to say wait for Medal of Honor since Bad Company 2 isn't as fast-paced of a game that i expected it to be (Still a Fantastic Game, wasted weeks of my life playing it). As for Black Ops, I dont know, but as long as they dont try to copy MW2, the game will be pretty good. But these are my opinions. Heres what I think:



Fast-Paced Gameplay: Black Ops

Slow-Paced, but intense and realistic: Bad Company 2

A little bit of both: Medal of Honor

All games are great though.Battlefield bad company 2, medal of honor, or black ops?
BBC2

No comments:

Post a Comment