Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just activated my medal of honor online pass for the battlefield 3 beta. do i still get early access?

i read somewhere that you had to activate your code before the end of July to get early access. I'm very much hoping that this is not the case if someone could please enlighten me :(I just activated my medal of honor online pass for the battlefield 3 beta. do i still get early access?
there is only a couple months before the release of the game, i would think were you read that you had to activate before July is correct.I just activated my medal of honor online pass for the battlefield 3 beta. do i still get early access?
You know, I have heard that all you need is the online pass from MOH for the early access to the battlefield 3 beta and you will get some kind of email.. Giving you another pass for the early access. To be honest I'm trying to do the same thing but if it won't work I would be pissed so I'm trying to get more information but I haven't came accoss anything else at the moment but I hope this helps you out

No comments:

Post a Comment