Friday, March 9, 2012

Getting Medal Of Honor, but...should I sell my Battlefield Bad Company 2?

I normally dont play FPS games (I usually just pay one and stick with it), but the reason I got BFBC2 was because is so....realistic (gravity, and total destruction). Well, more then COD. Now that Medal Of Honor is coming, should I still keep BF? Both the game look realistic, so now I dont know if I should keep both.



Any suggestion...



PS. Reason I dont get COD is because its to Arcade like. Run and Gun. Plus my bro gets it for his PS3.Getting Medal Of Honor, but...should I sell my Battlefield Bad Company 2?
No, a lot of people I know don't want to get MoH because it's so much like BF:BC 2. I myself am getting it because it looks kickass, but I won't sell BC2. Just keep it and I know they have sorta different gameplays because I downloaded the PC beta.Getting Medal Of Honor, but...should I sell my Battlefield Bad Company 2?
Sell it, get money for other games and

MoH......

No comments:

Post a Comment