Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do i get the battlefield 3 beta from my medal of honor invitation?

ok i got medal of honor the tier 1 edition today and it has ( beta invitation included )on the left top hand corner and on the inside of the case it has a pantflit inside of it and that say's ( battlefield 3 is coming. get your early access to playable content for battlefield 3 with your medal of honor tier 1 edition disc for more information visit www.ea.com/beta ) now i dont understand how to get it i have been to that site like 20 times i have looked for it from top to bodem and i still cant find it can some one plz plz plz help me find out how to get itHow do i get the battlefield 3 beta from my medal of honor invitation?
I preordered mine and checked it out. It says that you will get the invitation within 12 months of MoH's release date.How do i get the battlefield 3 beta from my medal of honor invitation?
The beta is probably not open for play yet

No comments:

Post a Comment