Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PS3 - Is it possible to transfer game data from one psn account to another?

I want to make a new account for my ps3, but dont want to restart on my games like medal of honor, battlefield 3, modern warfare 3, or grand theft auto iv, is it possible for me to make a new account and some how load my game data but change my name???PS3 - Is it possible to transfer game data from one psn account to another?
Yes make your new account on your Ps3. Ones you have done that go to the save data you want to copy to your new account. Click triangle. Select copy. You should then have an option to copy it to your new user. You will not be able to Copy some games data as they do not allow it because copying them could allow cheating. Copying your data will as not copy you trophies.PS3 - Is it possible to transfer game data from one psn account to another?
copy and paste all your data to a flashdrive %26amp; then make the new account and go to save data utility or something and copy and paste it from the flashdrive onto the ps3 and while your at it add me on ps3 -Call911itsotis Im 1st prestige Lvl 32 With Only 1 day and i have a gold gun already yeah i go beast mode my KDR is only 1.23 because i let my little brother play and he horrible it was a 1.89 though.PS3 - Is it possible to transfer game data from one psn account to another?
Sorry buddy you can't... I tried to do so but the Psn network is set that way. It's a way to keep people from sharing stuff they buy on the network .... I know the Xbox has points you can buy to change your gamer tag but not the ps3
Sorry it's not possible unless you can somehow switch the hardrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment