Friday, March 9, 2012

What FPS game should I buy?

I really need a new game to play caus everything I already have is getting boring. Here's my list of considerations:



The new Medal Of Honor



Battlefield: Bad Company 2



I want a game that has a great campaign and multiplayer.

I also accept suggestions. Please list the cons and pros of each game you suggest to me!

Thanks. . .What FPS game should I buy?
Bc2 Pros:Pretty good campaign, Multiplayer is pretty great but will get boring after awile, destruction 2.0 .Cons:like i said multiplayer will probably get boring aftr lvl 28 or lower, not that many game modes,takes a looong time to level up if ur playing selfishly. And MOH looks pretty awesome but theres also COD:Black Ops 2 think about. tough choice eh ;). Personally i suggest COD:black ops, but i am just a COD fan boyWhat FPS game should I buy?
I have BBC2, and ill tell you, the campaign is boring and the multiplayer sucks so i would say to go with the new Medal of Honor it looks good but the multiplayer still looks the same as BBC2

No comments:

Post a Comment