Friday, March 9, 2012

I the new medal of honor's multiplayer going to be based on teamwork?

I never really got into lone wolf multiplayer shooters. Halo is fun to play with your friends, but when you don't have anyone familiar to play with it gets dull. For me, COD is very repetitive and unbalanced. However, I really enjoy the battlefield series and TF2. Since Medal of Honor is being made by Dice, I want to know if this is going to be a lone wolf game or not.I the new medal of honor's multiplayer going to be based on teamwork?
probably a mix i would say. battlefield has a legacy of objective, team based gameplay. MOH will probably have matches that require teamwork, but also have the free for all modes so adored by call of duty players.



you could also try MAG, if you have a PS3. completely team oriented, objective based. 256 players in 8 man groups. 1 army vs 1 army. it's pretty awesome.I the new medal of honor's multiplayer going to be based on teamwork?
It's almost exactly like BBC2.

No comments:

Post a Comment