Friday, March 9, 2012

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vs. Medal of Honor (2010)?

Which one should I get? I don't play multiplayer a lot and I'm more into the single player campaign. Also, I really enjoyed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1%26amp;2 if that helps. I would like to know which one has better graphics, campaign, etc. So, which one is the wisest choice to buy?Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vs. Medal of Honor (2010)?
Both are amazing games both on and offline. Personally I would get both because Bad Company 2 just has a great campaign! I don't really know that much about MoH's Campaign but the online looks great on MoH. If you can, get both!! If you cant I would go with Bad Company 2. By the way they both are made by the same people. In my opinion



Bad Company 2: 65% I would buy. Medal of Honour: 35%

No comments:

Post a Comment